Friday 9 May 2014

The 2 Big L's

I don't really get why I am here.

I mean, what's the purpose? What am I going to change here, what difference will I have made when I've left?

These days I have a pretty insignificant footprint... I've truly helped maybe one or two people in my short life. I've cooked food for countless amounts of people in the last few months, fixed a whole lot of stuff for friends, family, strangers in need of help. Do these people remember it? Or does that even matter? I did feel good doing it tough. But all that would have been done by someone else if not me.

Maybe that's why we're here, to help others.

After that we just spend our time looking for the one person we like helping the most and then we spend the rest of our life taking care of that one person. That might just be what love is...

Got dam, I think I just solved the meaning of life 'cause I couldn't sleep. #FuckInsomnia

No comments:

Post a Comment